Aadhar card download: Aadhaar is a 12-digit identification number issued through the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). In this article, we share different ways of Aadhar card Download.
- You cannot download the Aadhaar card if your mobile number is not registered with UIDAI.
- You can download e-Aadhaar unlimited times.
- every time UIDAI sends OTP to the registered mobile number for authentication purposes before download the pdf Aadhaar card.
- You cannot download the Aadhaar card without authenticating OTP which is sent on your registered mobile number.
- Downloaded e-Aadhaar can be used in place of your original.
- After successful downloading the online Aadhaar card PDF, get its print out by entering the 8 digit password.
Aadhar card download with Aadhaar number:
you can download and print e-Aadhaar card online, by doing following steps
- Visit the official UIDAI website https://uidai.gov.in/
- Then click on the ‘Download Aadhaar’ option. or you just simply visit https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Then Select the “Aadhaar number” option under “I have” section
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number.
- Select the “Masked Aadhaar” option if you do not want to show the full digits of your Aadhaar card number.
- Enter the Aadhar number and fill the Captcha Verification Code,
- Click on “Send OTP” to get the one time password on your registered mobile number.
- you will receive OTP immediately after that received on your mobile number and press enter.
- Complete the required survey
- Click “Verify And Download” to download the eAadhaar card.
- This Aadhar file is password protected. The password for the file is the first four letters of your name as you mentioned on Aadhaar card in capital letters and second is your year of birth in YYYY format. For instance, if your name is Nilesh and you were born in the year 1991, then your password will be NILE1991.
Aadhar card downloadwithEnrolment Number (EID):
- Visit https://uidai.gov.in/
- Click on “Download Aadhaar”
- ultimately you redirected to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/ Website
- Enter your 14-digit enrolment Identification number and time and date values. after that Enter your full name, pin code, image captcha code
- Click on “Request OTP” to generate OTP on your registered mobile number and press the confirm button.
- You will receive the OTP Enter the OTP & click on the “Download Aadhaar” option
Aadhar card download with Virtual ID(VID):
Download Aadhaar card using Virtual ID is the latest addition to the UIDAI portal for Aadhaar card download.
- VisitUIDAI’s online download portal
- Visit the “Download Aadhaar” option
- Select the VID option.
- Enter 16 digit virtual ID, your full name, pin code, and security code
- Click “Send OTP” to generate OTP
- e-Aadhaar will be downloaded to your system.
- You can access it by entering the Aadhar card password. Enter the 8 digit password which contains the first four letters of your name in CAPITALS and the second four numbers of your “Year of Birth”.
Aadhar Card Download by Name and Date of Birth:
If you do not remember your Aadhaar number, VID or EID, you still download e-Aadhaar by entering your Name and Date of Birth.
- Enter your Name and either your registered e-mail ID or mobile number and get a security code
- Click on “Send OTP” button
- Put OTP that received on your registered mobile number and click on the “Verify your OTP” by pressing a button.
- A message that will display on your screen is that Aadhaar number successfully is sent to your registered mobile number.
- After Getting your Aadhaar number on your mobile phone, visit the e-Aadhaar page on the official UIDAI website.
- Click on “I have Aadhaar” option, Enter your Aadhaar number, full name, pin code and fill image captcha.
- Click for the Request OTP button.
- OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter this OTP and click on “Download Aadhaar” to download Aadhaar card
Aadhar Card Download offline without Registered Mobile Number:
Without registered your mobile number, you cannot get your Aadhaar card online. You need to follow the below steps to get Aadhaar card without registered mobile numbers.
- Visit the nearest Aadhaar card center with your Aadhaar number
- Along with this Provide the required bio-metric details verification like thumb verification, retina scan, other identity proof like a PAN card
- After providing this information person in the center will give a print of the Aadhaar. The printout charge will be payable to receive the Aadhar card.
Using DigiLocker Account:
DigiLocker has merged with UIDAI to make it available to the cardholders on linking the DigiLocker account with Aadhaar card. Simply follow the below steps to download the Aadhaar card from your DigiLocker Account.
- Firstly Register DigiLocker Account
- Login to your DigiLocker account https://digilocker.gov.in/
- Click on “Sign In” and enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number
- Click on ‘Verify’ button to get ‘OTP’
- Download e-Aadhaar using the ‘Save’ icon button.
Aadhar card download apps:
Download using Umang App:
For downloading Aadhaar through Umang app you need to follow simple steps:
- Download and open the Umang App
- Click on the “Aadhaar Card” option under all services tab options.
- Click on View Aadhaar Card From DigiLocker
- After that Log in with your DigiLocker Account or Aadhaar number.
- Enter the OTP that received on your registered mobile number and press or click on “Verify OTP”
- Now you can download your aadhaar by clicking on the download icon button.
How to Take e-Aadhaar Card Print:
After Download enters an 8-digit password to open your e-Aadhaar.
The password consists of the first four letters of your name in capitals and the last four letters is a year of your birth.
from UIDAI’s website, you download your Aadhaar card in the pdf format. you can print your Aadhaar card online.
Important Points to know:
- You can download your Aadhaar on your mobile through a mAadhaar application, where a maximum of 3 profiles can be accepted.
- Aadhaar card used as the identity proof for entering airports.
- thee-Aadhaar card is valid for document proof for personal loans and credit card applications.
- You can not download masked Aadhaar cards in any app as of now. The service is only available on the official UIDAI website.