Gmail: Hey guys, In today’s article, we share with you How to create a Gmail account. Gmail is a necessary thing for sending information, images, messages, and Photos. This article totally depends on How to create a free Gmail account.
If you’re facing problems with how to create a new Gmail account? How to create Gmail account without phone number? How to create Gmail account in phone? Is it difficult to create Gmail id? How to create Gmail account on mobile phone? How to make new Gmail account? Then this article is made for you. So, stick this article till the end to get complete information of How to create a Gmail account.
How to Create Gmail Account: [How to create a new Gmail account]
Gmail is a free message conveying system provided by Google. Gmail offers email file-sharing, video chat or services of communication provided by Gmail. First, you would like to understand what each of those emails may be a system of sending and receiving mail electronically.
What is Gmail:
By using Gmail, you can type messages to one or more individuals. You can share files like photos, videos, PDFs and other documents. Each Gmail allows files up to 10 gigabytes to be sent. You can also look for items in your inbox or for information on the online by using straightforward access. Google search bar the video chat service known as Google Plus provides the opportunity to chat with up to nine people.
Google allows you to simultaneously use other social networks such as YouTube, Google Docs, Google drives, Slides, Google spreadsheets. It allows others to be your screen through the screen share option. It is a great way to stay connected with others such as family, friends, co-workers, employers businesses, and corporations for sending and receiving emails. Gmail you’ll it also can be useful for maintaining with events or appointments are you curious about getting to see it. It’s like having your own personal assistant anywhere anytime.
Gmail id create Procedure:
- To create a Gmail account now in any web browser under Google just type in Gmail once.
- You guys search up for a Gmail you guys will see the very first option will say Click right here.
- So once you click there you guys will see this sign-in option.
- Obviously, you guys want to create an account and that’s down here below you guys will see create account option.
- So let’s just click on create an account for now and right here you guys can fill in your first name last name username will be actually your Gmail account.
- Okay so that’s going to be your Gmail and just make sure you guys remember that plus your password.
- So let’s say my name is Nil and I want to create a username on my name. So, I create a username like [email protected], [email protected], etc. Put anything you guys want the shorter usually the better now.
- For your password, it does need to contain 8 characters with a mix of letters, numbers, and symbols.
- So, in this case, we’re going to use this password right here is [email protected]
- So I just created one it’s username called [email protected] and then Password is [email protected] I’m using a symbol, Letters and amusing numbers. I’m using Upper and lower cases and that’s the best thing you guys could do for your password. So I’m just going to paste it right here whatever password you guys create.
- To remember the password, I suggest just emailing yourself or if you have another email or just text yourself that email that password or do something with a password but storage so you guys don’t forget it.
- So right here’s my password so if I want to see my password again I can just click right here on the side where the eyeball is, so I can hide it or I can show it.
- I always suggest showing it. So you guys remember that password. So let’s just go next and your browser could say safe password or not it’s really up to you guys.
- Then right here now this depends on where you guys are at so if you guys are in India it’s going to show you hat you guys are in India. You guys can type in us and it’s going to take you down to India
- After that, you need to put your phone number with country code. Okay, now again you guys can just click right here and depend on what countries you guys are from. Just fill in your phone number so you guys can go on and create this secure Gmail account. Once you guys do that you will get a verification code so just copy and paste that right here. Okay, that’s code going to be on your phone type it up and then just press verify now that you guys have verified.
- You guys can see up here you guys can use your phone number or you can just delete it for now. If you don’t want it okay recovery email the same thing it’s optional.
- I highly suggest it okay I usually suggest emails more than putting your phone number. I’ll say recovery thing because it’s just faster for me in my case so just type in a recovery email. If you guys have another email. If you don’t then you don’t have to its optional to enter recovery mail.
- Then just go next okay so obviously you guys have to click down here going to be an arrow so just keep going down. So you guys see agree with option.
- Just click on agree we’re just going to wait for this to load up, and we should be ready with our Gmail account whether Gmail account is ready for use or not.
- Gmail accounts are really good to have so that way you guys can be a little more involved with Google and other aspects of Gmail.
- That’s it. You guys can get ready with your Gmail account right now up here. Let me just give you a quick tour right here compost that’s to make an email.
- So just click right there you guys can send out an email to anybody. You guys can see your sent emails from here. If you guys would like to look up your settings and stuff like that’s going to be on always on the right-hand corner.
End Up Message:
So right here you guys can see settings. If you click right here, you guys can also look at your account itself. Alright, anyway that’s it for this article. That’s how you guys can create Gmail. If you guys have any questions, then comment on me in the comment box. If you like my article then share it on Facebook Twitter, Instagram, and WhatsApp for Love and Support.