Facebook: If you’d like to permanently delete your Facebook account, then read this complete article. If you’d like to permanently delete your Facebook account, then I’m going to show you complete information in this article But before we do, if this is your first time here make sure to hit the Subscribe my website and press the notification button.
If you want to delete your Facebook account. Whether it is you don’t like Zuckerberg stalking your every move, whether you don’t want them selling your data, or whether it’s because the Facebook app is listening to all your conversations.
How to delete Facebook account permanently immediately on Android and iOS Phone:
Now Facebook doesn’t want you to leave, and that’s why they hide these settings away from you, but by law, they have to. So, let’s head on over to the trusted computer, as I show you how to delete your Facebook account permanently. Okay, so, the first thing we need to do is actually go up to the Quick Help icon here on Facebook. When you’re logged in.
So if we click on that and then type in permanently, and what you’ll get is how do I permanently delete my Facebook account. Facebook tried to hide this, but they have to give you the information, so, when you know where to look, they will give it to you. So, they give you an idea of what happens when you permanently delete your account, what if you don’t want to permanently delete it. but would like just to take a break.
How to restore your data photo images and videos on Facebook:
So if you do want to temporarily deactivate your account, click on this link here. Now, when you get down to how do I permanently delete my account, they also give you a link to download a copy of all your information.
This is very important. Because it gives you all your posts, all your images, all your videos, everything you’ve uploaded and much more. So why don’t we look at this? So we have our information here, so we’ll see posts, videos, photos, comments, all of this information here.
You can then download that, and you can then also get a copy of your media, which is your photos, Then it’ll create a file, send you that link to download, and then you can download all your information from there.
How to delete Facebook account permanently immediately:
So when you want to permanently delete your account, follow the instructions here, which click on the triangle here, Go to Settings.
- Go to the left-hand side where it says Your Facebook Information, click on that,
- You can also download your information here.
- On Facebook account at the bottom, you have the link here, delete your account and information.
- So if you click on that. So again, they give you the option to deactivate your account,
- You can download your information; also you can edit admin page settings as well.
- You can also manage your apps. But if you want to just delete it, click on Delete Account,
- Enter your password, and click on Continue.
- The information here will tell you that you have 30 days to cancel the deletion of your account, and then after 30 days, all the information and your account will be permanently deleted,
- You won’t be able to retrieve your information. Now it can take up to 90 days for all the content to be deleted from Facebook.
- But once you initiate the deletion of your account, you’ll be totally hidden from Facebook altogether. Everything will be taken off.
- Then they’ll take up to 90 days to delete your content. But if you do want to just take a break and temporarily deactivate your account, click in this link here.
- You can hide from Facebook and keep all your data on there.
- So there you go, that’s how you permanently delete your Facebook account.
- Before you do, make sure to have a look at those apps because those apps still contain data that you’ve put in their overtime, they can still use it.
- So delete the apps before you delete your account so that all your data is deleted.
End Up Message:
Now I’d love to know why you want to delete your Facebook account, whether it is Zuckerberg is outside your house, or you just don’t want them selling your data. Let me know in the comment area below. I’d love to know your reason why. And as always, if you’ve got a question about this or anything else to do with online, ask in the comment’s area below. I try my best to get a reply with a solution.