If anyone using more than one Facebook account then question in mind that How to delete Facebook Account Permanently on Android iPhone & PC. Stay connected with us In this article we will share a simple trick to How to delete Facebook account.
Delete Facebook Account Permanently on Android or iPhone:
In this article, we will learn how to delete the Facebook account so let’s start.
- So it is really simple to delete your Facebook. account the process is the same for Android as well as iOS devices.
- So you don’t need to worry if you’re on Android first make sure that you are connected with the Internet.
- Once connected with the internet simply go and open your Facebook app.
- once the Facebook app is open you need to simply go and tap on these three dotted lines at the right bottom corner.
- In the case of Android, this might be at the right top corner. So tap on this one so here we go now it’s called on below and here you need to tap on settings and privacy.
- Once we tap on this would appear now tap on settings once the settings menu is open you need to go down and here under your Facebook information you need to tap on account ownership and control.
- Tap on this so in account ownership and control option you would be able to see deactivation and deletion temporarily deactivate or permanently delete your Facebook account tap on this.
- Now there are two options either you can deactivate your account and you can re-login to activate your account or in the second case you want to permanently delete your account.
- So, in this case, we would be going to deleting my account. Tap on continue to delete the account and here you can see it says before you delete your account to keep the messenger deactivate instead deactivate the account.
- In case if you want to deactivate the messenger as well simply go and tap on deactivate the account and your messenger account will also be deactivated from here you have.
- You uploaded multiple photos and posts so, you can download that information as well.
- So here are other things like manage added your admin settings if you are added managing any page you can go for edit admin setting and transfer admins admin privileges to someone else and here in some of the cases.
- If you have allowed some apps to use your Facebook information. You can tap on manage apps to go for that now tap on delete account and now you need to enter your password and tap on continue.
- On the next screen, you need to simply go and tap on deleting my account. So, in this case, your account will be deleted.
- This you would have30 days to re-sign into your account and once you resign into your account you would have an option to activate your account again.
- So, after 30 days your account will be permanently deleted from Facebook.
- I hope it has helped you in deactivating your Facebook account on Android as well as iPhone.
Delete Facebook Page Permanently on PC Android & iPhone:
- Simply go and click on this arrow icon at the right top corner.
- Click on this & here you would see your pages.
- Click on see more to see all the pages that you are managing.
- Now click on the page that you want to delete.
- So here we go click on the page that we want to delete and this will open up the page.
- You would see all these options. click on settings this would open the settings for this specific page.
- So here you can see the settings. Now if you scroll down below and the bottom you can see an option of remove page.
- So here click on edit it says deleting your page means the toad will be able to see or find it once you click delete you will have 14 days to restore it.
- In case if you were – so click on delete whatever the name click on delete page pages.
- Enter the deletion mode you can cancel the deletion within the 14 days. If you want to confirm delete then a page will be deleted in 40 days.
- If you want to reverse the deletion you can simply again go to that setting and cancel your deletion process.
- Before you go please share this article on Social Media like Facebook Whatsapp and Twitter for Love and Support. Thank You